5/14/2011

BOTM [Book Of the Month]

So I'm starting to envelope myself into something I have always loved READING :) By 2012 I expect to have read at least 100 books, possibly more. So I'm doing a botm, and hopefully reach my goal :) This Month I am reading "Liquid Fear" By Scott Nicholson. A mystery thriller so a good read.

                                                        Liquid Fear: A Mystery Thriller
Prevouisly read books:
1. Something Borrowed- Emily Griffen- This was a really good romantic novel that I read in one day! It's a chick lit which is something I personally love.

2. Hotel On The Corner Of Biteer & Sweet-Jaime Ford- A love story that took place during WW2, and the awful concentration camps made by the USA for Japanese people.

3. What The Night Knows-Dean Koontz- A paranormal thriller with unexpected turns & twists capable of scaring the beejeesus out of you! Great Read.

4. One Hit Wonder-Charlie Carrillo- A sweet first love story of a musician who fails and ends up living with his parents. Still in love w/ his first love :)

1 comment:

  1. good for you! :)
    i think i should go and read, too...but not after i've taken a nap. lol.

    ReplyDelete