5/24/2011

BOTM(June)-Book Of The Month.

Proud to say that I am on book 6 of my 100 book challenge! This month I am reading Demon Girl(Rae Wilder Novels) by Penelope Fletcher. So far it's a pretty interesting fantasy read ;) Nice to get away from reality! lol I am such a bookworm & I love my kindle ;) I take it everywhere & read whenever I have spare minutes.

Demon Girl (The Rae Wilder Novels)


Prevouisly read books:
1. Something Borrowed- Emily Griffen- This was a really good romantic novel that I read in one day! It's a chick lit which is something I personally love.

2. Hotel On The Corner Of Biteer & Sweet-Jaime Ford- A love story that took place during WW2, and the awful concentration camps made by the USA for Japanese people.

3. What The Night Knows-Dean Koontz- A paranormal thriller with unexpected turns & twists capable of scaring the beejeesus out of you! Great Read.

4. One Hit Wonder-Charlie Carrillo- A sweet first love story of a musician who fails and ends up living with his parents. Still in love w/ his first love :)


5. Liquid Fear-Scott Nicholson-A mystery thriller about a new drug & the goverment. Plus some test subjects gone wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment